Tuesday 4 March 2014

Mushrooms and Sunflower Seeds in Soy Sauce

Today my Holy Guardian Angel dictated another vegan recipe to me. It was prepared in a cast iron frying pan on my hot plate. I live in a small bachelor apartment. My space is limited. I only have 3 pots and pans. Today I prepared the following recipe. I have been a vegan for 1 month and 4 days. I have been hoping to live a healthier lifestyle. My Holy Guardian Angel has been helping me with this goal. I have been following my Holy Guardian Angel's instructions when I cook these dishes.

This dish takes a few simple ingredients:

2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Avocado
1 Package of Mushrooms
3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons of Xyla or Sugar
1/4 Cup of Sunflower Seeds
1 Teaspoon of Cayenne
1/2 Teaspoon of Crushed Red Chili


The preparation is very simple. I will list out the steps.

1. Heat olive oil in the frying pan. While the oil heats up cut the mushrooms into 2. Put the mushrooms into the frying pan and stir.

2. Cut the avocado into 2. Squeeze out the insides into the frying pan. Add the soy sauce and Xyla. You may use sugar if that is what you have on hand. I use Xyla because it is a healthier option. Stir until everything is evenly distributed.

3. Add the sunflower seeds, cayenne, and crushed red chili.

4. Cook until the mushrooms are slightly tender.

5. Serve.

This meal serves 1 person. You might use it as a side dish. Then it would serve 4 people.

Today I won a purple star on a website called Squidoo.com. The link below will lead you to the recipe which won this quality reward.

 Vegan Lentil Stew


Xyla is a sugar substitute with 1 third the calories of regular sugar. My dentist recommends it. It is the only sugar alternative which helps prevent cavities. It strengthens the enamel of your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment